Connect with designers at the discipline’s premier event
Interaction 19 will assemble a diverse group of practitioners and academics from around the world to explore the edges of interaction design, and help spark a transformation of the discipline to be relevant to the needs of the 21st century.
We will give interaction design practitioners an inspiring and transformative experience that will help them to learn what to learn, to build their personal toolbox and to grow their professional networks.
What does my ticket give access to?
- Ticket labeled Interaction 19 conference: Access to the 3-days main conference (6-8 February 2019), the opening party (5 February 2019) and the closing party (8 February 2019)
- Ticket labeled Workshop: Access to the selected workshop (5 February 2019). See the program
- Ticket labeled Education Summit: Access to the Education Summit (3-4 February 2019).
How can I pay ?
- The easiest and fastest way to pay is by credit card, using the ticket platform above.
- Alternatively, you can pay by bank transfer. Please send an email to email@example.com, and we’ll send you an invoice with payment information.
I have a ticket, but I can’t come. What should I do?
- Please consider offering/selling your ticket to a colleague or online. Tickets are not refundable, but they are transferrable.
- Consider advertising your ticket by posting an announcement to Twitter using hashtags #ixd19 and #tickets, and include @ixdconf. We will help you sell your ticket by promoting your tweet.
- Once you’ve received payment for the ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the person’s name, email, job title, company and food preferences and we will re-issue the ticket to the new party.