Get tickets through eventbrite
What does my ticket give access to?
- Ticket labeled Interaction 19 conference: Access to the 3-days main conference (6-8 February 2019), the opening party (5 February 2019) and the closing party (8 February 2019)
- Ticket labeled Workshop: Access to the selected workshop (5 February 2019). See the program
- Ticket labeled Education Summit: Access to the Education Summit (3-4 February 2019).
- Ticket labeled Day Ticket: Access to the conference sessions for the day purchased. You must buy a separate ticket to the opening and closing parties if you wish to attend those.
How can I pay ?
- The easiest and fastest way to pay is by credit card, using the ticket platform above.
- Alternatively, you can pay by bank transfer. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll send you an invoice with payment information.
I have a ticket, but I can’t come. What should I do?
- Please consider offering/selling your ticket to a colleague or online. Tickets are not refundable, but they are transferrable.
- Consider advertising your ticket by posting an announcement to Twitter using hashtags #ixd19 and #tickets, and include @ixdconf. We will help you sell your ticket by promoting your tweet.
- Once you’ve received payment for the ticket, please email email@example.com with the person’s name, email, job title, company and food preferences and we will re-issue the ticket to the new party.