Venues Accessibility in Seattle
In the US, it’s required for public spaces to be welcoming to everyone. As a consequence, all venues open to the public such as ours offer optimum circulation within the buildings, access ramps and proper doors, adequate signage, and more facilities.
- The bathrooms in all the venues are accessible.
- Water is going to be available during the whole event, with glass bottles spread around the venue.
- It’s possible to bring hot and cold food from the outside.
- All the venues are heated,.
- Security at the locations is trained for emergencies and first aid.
If you have any request to submit to us or if you would like to make us aware of any accessibility concern (such as severe food allergies for example), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.